Dr. Ashley Reynolds and the courteous, professional staff of Crescent Orthodontics have the knowledge and experience to treat their patients with Invisalign near Novi, MI. Invisalign translucent aligners are an alternative to traditional metal braces. The aligners are clear, removable, trays made from thermoplastic that exert a gentle pressure to shift teeth to an optimal position within the mouth.
Positives of Invisalign
- Comfortable to wear. Invisalign is made of a clear, removable, SmartTrack material. They are smooth and comfortable on the inside of the mouth.
- Enjoy flexibility. You can remove the aligners for hygienic purposes, whether cleaning the aligners themselves or your teeth. Aligner patients do not need to alter their eating habits or their brushing routine. Invisalign is simply to keep clean than traditional braces. With Invisalign, you simply brush the aligners after you brush your teeth.
- Short treatment times. If worn correctly, a course of treatment with Invisalign may cut down on your time in an office chair.
- Easy on teeth. There is often less discomfort attributed to the aligners than with traditional braces because there are no metal bands or brackets to cause irritation.
- Less maintenance. Maintenance of the aligners requires less attention than traditional braces. You can clean and maintain aligners with ease.
Invisalign Novi, MI
Dr. Reynolds of Crescent Orthodontics believes it important to provide patients with options when it comes to Invisalign near Novi, MI. It’s important to weigh your options carefully when considering orthodontic treatment. That’s why Crescent Orthodontics also offers:
- Invisalign Teen
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Clear Ceramic Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
Dr. Ashley Reynolds and the team at Crescent Orthodontics are professionals in Invisalign. If you have any questions or comments pertaining to Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, near Novi MI, or surrounding areas of Oakland County MI, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Reynolds, contact Crescent Orthodontics at (248) 437-3377.