If you want to upgrade your smile with cosmetic dentistry, we invite you to visit Weston Spencer DDS – Conservative Comprehensive Dentistry for an exam and consultation. We believe that the consultation is the most critical component of any smile makeover.
During your consultation we will review the following:
- Your expectations of how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The current condition of your dental health.
- The features of your teeth and gums that you wish to repair.
- The combination of treatments needed to reach your goal.
- A detailed explanation of each procedure such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns, or teeth whitening.
- You can see before and after pictures of cosmetic dental smile makeover patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the makeover process (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to all of your questions and concerns.
By listening carefully, communicating clearly, and asking the right questions, we can fully assess the many variables unique to your needs.
Get on the right side of a smile-friendly solution. Make an appointment at Weston Spencer DDS – Conservative Comprehensive Dentistry in Rancho Santa Fe and La Jolla today. We offer a broad scope of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental services including crowns, implants, and Invisalign.
CONTACT WESTON SPENCER DDS – CONSERVATIVE COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY:
LOCATION (TAP TO OPEN IN GOOGLE MAPS):
The post The Most Important Procedure For Smile Makeover Patients appeared first on Weston Spencer.