Braces can stand out and it can be hard for some people to work them into their lives, even for just a year or so. But if you don’t want to show off your teeth straightening effort to the whole world, and if you don’t want make your dental care routine even more involved, there’s a solution that can fit comfortably into your life: Invisalign® clear aligners. Take a look at why Invisalign might be much easier to fit into your life than conventional metal braces.
No Know has to Know
One of the biggest reasons people choose Invisalign over conventional metal braces: it’s really hard to detect them. Invisalign’s aligner trays are completely clear. And to the untrained eye, they’re virtually invisible. On top of being invisible, they’re also removable.
These are two of the top benefits of aligner trays that are both invisible and removable:
- You’re likely to get used to wearing them that you would with braces
- You can pop them out before taking a selfie, meeting someone new or going to a large social gathering
Less Maintenance Than Braces
The perk of invisible aligners being removable extends beyond appearances and covers maintenance as well. With Invisalign, you won’t need to put much effort into cleaning and maintenance as you would with conventional metal braces.
Here’s some of the top reasons why clear, removable aligners are much easier to maintain than metal braces:
- You can take out your aligners before eating acidic, staining or hot food and drink. If you stick to taking them when drinking anything other than pure water, you’ll have an even easier time cleaning them.
- For brushing and flossing, simply remove your aligners trays beforehand and then wash them before popping them back in
- They aren’t permanent. You’ll get a new pair ever few weeks, so you don’t have to take impeccable care of each set.
More on Invisalign in Melville, NY